Saturday, September 27, 2014

Hugs and Kisses in the Garden!!

A very Happy Saturday to everyone!! I hope that you had a great week and are ready for some fun and exciting crafting time this weekend!

Today is my turn to post over at the Southern Ridge Trading Company blog and I would love for you to come over and check out how the design team uses the gorgeous products from the SRTC store.


For my card I used the beautiful garden gate, GAR-284 which is pictured below:

gar-284635389472701308025.jpg (400×406)

For my card I used Bazzill for the base and double matting and the DP is from the Bella Rose paper pad from First Edition. The sweet little girlie is Little Garden Sally, colored with Copics and Promarkers. I used some MS punched butterflies on the gate. They were covered with Stardust Stickles and decorated with tiny pink pearls. For the foreground I used some very small mulberry paper flowers and lots of mixed FlowerSoft. The Hugs and Kisses are from the Whimsy Love Mini Ticket set cut out with Mini Ticket Die.

Thank you so much for dropping by today and I hope you will let me know what you think of my card! Have a marvelous weekend...and until the next time, I send big hugs!!!

9 comments:

Margreet said...

What a lovely card with gorgeous coloring and fab details!
xxx Margreet

Wendy L said...

So sweet and cute,xxxxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous card! I love the garden gate! Your colouring is beautiful and I love the colour combo - so fresh!

Maryann Laursen said...

Another really beautiful card here Jacque, and in amazing colors too. I love the girly look of it, sooo cute and beautiful with tons of cool details on it as well.

theCook said...

Beautiful! Love the way you made the flower beds!

UTs Hobby Time said...

Wonderful card. Love the garden gate and the butterflies. Those little pink flowers looks very cute.

Dunja Trautmann said...

Dear Jacque, your card ia so beautiful! Supersweet Image and wonderful style. I love it Jacque. The Southern Ridge Piece looks awesome on it.

Have a wonderful weekend,
big Hugs, Dunja xox

New Creations said...

Your image is so pretty and I love how you embellished her with garden gate and flower bed with lots of grasses, just love it and inspire me a lot:)

Anne said...

Wow, this is stunning! I loove the framing of the image, and the butterflies and flowers and grass, it all looks just fantastic!

Hugs, Anne.